Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Contacting those who had been loyal


Step into Freedom an Cataclysmic War

Contacting those who had been loyal

I travelled on foot from Hungnam, on the east coast, all the way to Pyongyang, near the west coast. Although I sent people out to all of my followers in Pyongyang letting them know that I had returned, most of them did not come to see me. Nevertheless, I did succeed in bringing some people together, even if just a few.

I stayed in Pyongyang for forty days, though my hometown was only a hundred and ten kilometers from the city. To go there and back would have taken only a couple of days. Still, I did not visit my parents or my brother and sisters at home. Instead, I looked for those people who had earlier responded to God's call. I made a point to visit everyone who had promised to follow God's will -- every single person, without exception.

I never made it to my hometown. I wanted to know what happened to those who had followed me before I went to prison. Moreover, before I visited my own family, I felt obliged to communicate with everyone whom I remembered from that period. This is the heavenly way.

Since these people promised to remain loyal to me before I went to prison and did not notify me they'd had a change of heart, I was still responsible for taking care of them as their teacher. As long as I was still chosen by Heaven and as long as the person did not directly express ill will toward me (in which case Heaven would have no other choice but to forsake him) I was bound by the obligation of a promise exchanged between a teacher and a follower. Because of this, I visited all of my scattered followers. When I could not visit directly, I would at least send Won-pil [Kim] in my stead. Under the circumstances, was there time left to visit my home? In some cases, it took a whole week just to find one person. Even if a person had gone against me, his descendants still have to be saved. The fate of those who had opposed me hung in the balance and had to be cleared up at the time of my visit. That is why it took me a whole forty days to complete the job.

I could not help leaving my mother behind in North Korea, even though I remembered her monthly tearful visits to Hungnam prison. I had to find all my followers in Pyongyang first. I visited everyone, even someone well over eighty years old, only to find out that the person had passed away already. My goal was to call on and bring together every single person that came to mind, young and old -- everyone who had become a member or established a providential connection with me.

I would call on somebody and be rejected at first. I would return and be rejected again. Even until the third time... This went on until people started to evacuate in masse in December. I kept sending people out until sunset on December 2, and I continued desperately offering conditions as expressions of my sincerity until God gave me the direction to leave.

I could not abandon people. I accomplished everything I had to do in the North. I had started out in Pyongyang with a perspective based on heart and before I could leave the place, I removed the pain in my heart and found the courage to offer this new heart to God for the sake of His will. This is why I left Pyongyang that night. A leader needs to be that serious about his responsibility.

You should accomplish your God-given mission even amidst a life-and-death struggle. Once you have started something, you should make sure you complete it. Those who move on to do other things before completing their original mission will realize very soon that their way forward is blocked. This is why I went out and resolved all the issues with my former followers so that in front of Heaven and earth I am justified and have the sympathy of these people's ancestors and descendants.

Since I was aware of such things, I made sure to complete such a foundation before leaving. When I look back on those days, I have no regrets or pangs of conscience about anything.

Visiting the "Inside the Belly" Church

As I was leaving North Korea, I visited the mother of Huh Ho-bin. Since this elderly lady was the overall leader of a religious group, I went to visit her and met her for the first time. The lady had already received a revelation that she should treat a gentleman in Kyungchang Hamlet with respect. Therefore, all her followers came out to greet me wearing white clothes.

Even at that time, had this group exactly followed the directions I gave them, I would not have had to go the way of suffering. This was a substantial, divinely inspired group. Since the members of the group had been trained for years to be mobilized at the command of the returning Lord, they could have been able to advance the providence by leaps and bounds.

The Holy Lord Church, the Inside the Belly Church and the New Jesus Church were similar in the sense that they would have united easily had they been able to accept me. How would that be possible? Through the Principle. But since these people had become too comfortable, they did not recognize what was happening. They could not interpret the revelation given them.

Ministers who had opposed me

When I went to the communist North, about eighty ministers from established churches came together and signed a resolution to get rid of Moon so-and-so from the Unification Church. They must have felt relieved when they heard the news that I had been sent away to a death camp. Did I die, though? Why should I have? In the end, those who conspired to kill me got a taste of their own medicine. The communists killed them all. How ironic that the man who was destined to die in the labor camp survived while those who put him away ended up with that fate! God is indeed unforgiving when it comes to His providence. I looked for each one of these individuals. I was willing to embrace them, offer them a pardon from their past and a direction for a future they could be proud of. However, my search always ended with the same result -- those ministers were dead and gone.

In Pyongyang, a church minister whose last name was Nam was behind my imprisonment. I don't remember his first name. This minister lost all his children. It went that far. Such is the settlement from Heaven. In spite of all of this, you should not think, That is the punishment you deserve.

Since the person's descendants are still alive, you should think, God, Please do not harm this lineage anymore and bless these people on my behalf. This is the thinking of a righteous person. You should know that such is the way God has trodden until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment